Play latest PC games like Dota, Call of Duty, Vampyr and Witcher 3 on your iPhone and iPad. KinoConsole is remote desktop application optimised for streaming games. Enjoy the same performance and visual quality as if you were playing on your PC.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful PC and good network performance.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution up to 60 frames per second
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external MFi game controllers
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from iOS application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• 128-bit encryption and authentication keep your gaming sessions secure and private
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
Ratings and Reviews
Resolution is terrible no matter what setting it's at. I'm in the same room as my router so that's not the issue. At first I thought the issues was with my computers native resolution. My monitor has a 10:9 aspect ratio at 1920x1080 and the image didn't fit my iPad Air 2 with a 4:3 aspect ratio at 2048x1536. So then I changing my display settings in Windows 10 to run at a 4:3 aspect ratio. It fixed the image not fitting correctly, but the rendering resolution still looks horrible, even at a higher 4:3 resolution. The same is true when running on my iPhone 7 plus. So the issue lies with the quality of the video it streams. I love the concept of this app but cannot recommend this to others until it is fixed. I've been using Moonlight which has awesome video quality, but has terrible latency issues at times and interference issues. I'll change this review once the issue is fixed.
Needs smart keyboard support and mouse needs work!
When I see my computer screen, I can't select anything! There are some games that require a keyboard to get signed into, such as an MMO, and when I try to start a game on steam, my screen goes blank, and I can hear the audio and do commands. However, if I start the game on my PC, and just go straight to the computer, it works. Also, the game is stretched out. The left and right of the screen is chopped off in full screen mode, even on the computer. I can't change the PC resolution to fit.
The quality is basically unreadable, but on lower resolutions you can read it (so lower your resolutoon, depends on which device your using ). The free version has only 15 fps, but the pro has 40-60 depends on your internet.
App developer please change the way you log in with google, because of Google's error 403, that's preventing me ( hopefully other people) from using the app properly.)
- Kinoni Oy
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Kinoni
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.