Kinoni Barcode Reader - Wireless Barcode Scanner for PC and Mac
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone as a professional barcode scanner for your PC or Mac. Scan a barcode with camera and the data is immediately sent to your computer - just like using USB barcode scanner. Supports all common barcode formats including UPC, EAN, ISBN, and QR codes.
Setup is really simple, after installing drivers for your PC or Mac connection is established automatically. You can start scanning barcodes in a minute! For advanced use you can also add characters before and after barcode - for example appending enter after barcode automatically moves to next cell in spreadsheet application.
Ideal solution for paying bills and organising CD / Blu-ray / DVD / VHS movie catalogs or book library. Can be also used for finance, accounting, project management, wholesale, supply chain and retail tasks with ease.
Before using Kinoni Barcode Reader you need to download Windows drivers from http://www.kinoni.com or Mac App Store, search for "Kinoni Barcode Reader".
• Supports all common barcode formats: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code
• Fully automatic connectivity, connects to your PC or Mac within seconds
• Supports WiFi connectivity, up to 30 feet (10 meter) range
• Scanned barcodes are entered into any program on your PC or Mac
• Scanning is quick and accurate thanks to our advanced camera processing
• Exclusive: Tap to focus for quickest scan, no more waiting for focus lock
• Supports both Windows and OS X computers
• OS X server available from Mac App Store for secure installation and automatic updates
This app is free for limited personal use, for extended usage you can easily upgrade to Kinoni Barcode Reader Pro using in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 1.2
Despite the adware I was able to scan in the barcodes for our inventory using an iPad, a MacBook and this app. Got the info needed, and I'm sure the one without the ads is even better. Our only criticism would be because we had a lot of barcodes next to each other it had a hard time knowing which one to scan, despite being lined up with the red line through the intended target. Ended up making a mask out of sticky notes and got pretty fast at setting it up. Keep refining, it's a very good program and pairing it with the Mac is a great addition.
great barcode reading app
This is one of the coolest barcode reading apps I've found so far not only does it scan the barcode but it sends a copy of the upc number to your computer so you can have a record of what you scanned. ive only used it a few times but so far its a great app.
Finally a good scanner for Mac!
I've been waiting for a good Barcode scanner for Mac for a while now. Kinoni works great for us because we are always traveling and it's great to use to know if we are getting good deals out of town! Also great for band merchandising on the road. Highly recommended.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kinoni Oy
- © Kinoni 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kinoni Barcode Reader Pro$5.99