Linn Kinsky allows you to wirelessly control your Linn DS system from an iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch.
Linn Kinsky supports all the features of your DS, allowing you to:
* Browse your music collection by album artwork
* Quickly change the playlist in any room
* Tune in to internet radio stations
* Play music all over your home in perfect synchronisation.
* Independently control the volume in any room.
Linn Kinsky works with:
* Linn DS systems running Davaar firmware
* OpenHome Media Players
* UPnP/AV Media Renderers
Fix uPnP source failing to load on Linn DS devices running Davaar 50 or higher
Ratings and Reviews
Missing playlist save button
This was installed on iPod 5. The app looks pretty. However, playlists cannot be created, edited or deleted as no strokes or buttons show or reveal to do any of these types of actions. This will connect to a DNLA server. Just no controls to select, manage and delete on an iOS5 device
Remarkably capable when it comes to finding dlna servers and renderers and sending media from one to the other.
Unfortunately, if you try to play an album it only plays the first song.
Using LMS as my server, and various renderers: sharp tv, oppo blu-Ray player, squeezebox radio, for example.
Looks good better than songbook or chorus. We'll see.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.