Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm allows you to transfer photos easily and quickly right from your mobile device onto a Fujifilm Kiosk so that you can print and create personalized photo products.
Find a supported Fujifilm Kiosk at a Walmart Photo Center and other participating retailers by visiting our kiosk locator at http://myfujifilmkiosk.com/.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
Version 2.0 Introduces:
• Pre-Tagging: Having a hard time finding those perfect shots on your phone while at the Fujifilm Kiosk? Use our new pre-tagging feature to select the most important photos at home and they'll be ready to transfer the next time you visit a Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Social Media: Now you can pre-select photos from your Facebook and Instagram accounts over Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE and then transfer to the Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Need help? We've added a new FAQ link right on the app's home screen to help you out with the most commonly asked questions regarding pairing with a kiosk, connecting and transferring photos.
• Bug Fixes! We've fixed a number of issues with the app which should help you have a more enjoyable and problem free experience. We also now indicate which photos are stored only in iCloud (and don't actually exist on your device) and are not available to be transferred.
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I work at a Walmart that uses your kiosks. I love helping people get your app up and running so they can see how useful it is. I have used it myself and you have made it so user friendly and my customers LOVE IT! Thanks for working to always improve the kiosks and the app because it is a part of my day that I love sharing with our customers!
Working fine as always!!!
I have recently tried to transfer and print nearly 1000 images taken from a get together. I barely spent time at the kiosk to transfer huge number of photos with high resolution. I haven’t face any issues yet with the app.
VERY efficient app - You can pre-select the photographs you want to print at your local Fuji Kiosk with this app, so that you do not have to load all 300, 500, or 2000 (grin) photos from your device when you get to the shop! From the comfort of your own home, click on the “Pre-tag” photos option on the app’s main screen. Then you can add just the photos you want to print at the kiosk. An iOS caveat: If you have “Optimize iPhone Storage” selected (Settings / Photos & Camera), your iOS device might only have low-res copies of your photos on it. You might need to Message or Email to yourself those few you want to print from the Cloud so that you are printing the high-res original.
- FUJIFILM North America Corporation
- 48.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 FUJIFILM North America Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.