Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by whitelisting specific allowed domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen. This is removed in paid versions.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
When there’s something strange in your kiosk app, who you gonna email? Us!
In this update, we strapped on our proton packs to kill some spooky bugs and used that power to make the app a little better. Anything can happen on Halloween!
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• It’s alive! If Kiosk Pro detects the underlying WKWebView browser has crashed, the app will zap some electricity into the browser so it will reload.
• When the “No Internet” screen appeared when internet connection was lost, the address & navigation bars would play ghost and disappear after internet reconnected. Even Mulder couldn’t explain this one.
If you like Kiosk Pro, don’t keep it under wraps! Please consider leaving us a rating or review on the App Store. And as always, if you have any feedback get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This app will hose your iPad
We needed this app for a work project. Originally the app did just what it advertised but then the iPad began acting strangely. Even with the app disabled the iPad began running extremely slow in other apps. Then the screen rotation began to malfunction, not allowing a screen rotation unless you swiped to next page of apps. We eventually removed the app and the iPad returned to normal. Buggy?
Very good app lacks lock settings feature
Very good, turns your ipad to a kiosk. Infact the perfect one. Just need lock settings feature and if possible logs as well.
Exactly what I was looking for! Ty. I'm gonna buy the full version so I don't need an Internet connection to view my web pages
- Kiosk Group, Inc.
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.