Ernst Ludwig Kirchner was a seminal artist. This is demonstrated by the enduring fascination of his work, with which he broke new ground in art. His view of Berlin was alert and exceedingly sensitive.
The forces and conflicts that become visible in his paintings, drawings and prints are the inner, spiritual energies of modernity. They are also the energies of the big city. Kirchner saw modern Berlin when it was still young and unknown to most.
Three chapters trace the paths Kirchner took, the places where he lived and exhibited, and his view of his surroundings. In addition to a map showing the locations in the city, this app also provides information about all of the museums and exhibition venues that are mentioned in the tours or that have works by Kirchner in their collections.
- 3 audio tours through Berlin
- Picture gallery
- Directory of museums and exhibition venues
- tonwelt professional media GmbH
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © tonwelt GmbH & Kirchner Museum Davos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.