It is an application that allows you to display the panorama photos and the panorama video that was taken by THETA of Ricoh, etc. In conjunction with the iPhone of sensors can be changed 360 degrees line of sight , depending on the orientation . Since you can also switch to the Side by side display by changing the settings , you can enjoy the display a more inter- realistic by attaching to 3DVR glasses, such as Tao Visor.
· Saved all the celestial sphere panorama photos, and displays a list of all the celestial sphere panorama video .
· I want to display the whole celestial sphere panorama photos .
· I want to display the whole celestial sphere panorama video .
· Side by side display OFF / ON
· Taosoftware Co.,Ltd. ( http://www.taosoftware.co.jp/ )
· We got the permission of the iOS version of the application production .
· Please see the following site for TAO360 . http://taovisor.com/tao360/
The video file recognition problem was fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Marries my Ricoh Theta with Google Cardboard
This is the ideal app to use with your Ricoh Theta shots and Google Cardboard. Using both, I’m able to look around inside my Theta 3D pictures as if I were there (again). My Theta doesn’t do video, but I was able to view a Theta video with the app and Cardboard. What would make it perfect? (Or should I say “more perfect” — after all, it’s described as designed for the Theta.) Making the app work with Bubbli photographs! That’s a great app too, and it doesn’t require an expensive specialist camera such as the Theta.
Great for viewing 360 photos
If you have panoramic photos such as those taken with a Ricoh Theta, this app allows you to view them by turning around or looking up or down, making the experience immersive. The only thing I wish is that the interface for choosing photos should allow swiping to scroll through pictures and should preserve folders to make pictures easier to find.
Great for 360 photos
Overall this is a great 360 photo viewer. A must have if you own a Ricoh theta. It would be nice to use swipe or other UI to move around the selection screen or have larger preview images. Spinning around to find a photo isn't always easy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.