Bulk delete your old, unused or outdated contacts. Scroll up/down the list, tap each contact you want no more, then hit GOODBYE! Quick and easy as it should be since the beginning.
- See a list with all your contacts, sorted by name
- Each entry displays name, picture and all phones
- Tap a contact to mark it for goodbye
- Tap and hold a contact to see the details if you are not sure
- When you're done, kiss the GOODBYE button!
The common sense says: make a backup before bulk deleting your contacts then kiss those contacts GOODBYE!
We fixed some user interface bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure yet?
The app deleted the contacts when I view it but it hasn’t updated on my phone book contacts yet, not even after an update yet...so I can’t tell if it actually worked or not? 🤷🏻♀️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.