KISS OF WAR is a strategy game build with Unity Engine. Its story was based on the real combat of WWII but performed with a brand new perspective deduction.
1.Classic Guns & Heavy Gunfight
This is a great time that strategy game has an FPS gameplay inside, join the real battlefield with the first-person perspective. Lead your army, feel the battle and win the war.
2. Multiple Strategy & Real Opponent
You won't play against AI anymore, beyond every screen that is a real opponent, make it an ally or an enemy is all up to you.
3.Various Units & Steel Beasts
All in-game units were all based on the true history, build your armored fist and make some real punch to conquer the world.
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Has a lot of potential
The graphics are awesome, but there’s a lot left to desire. The base building part is a lot of mindless clicking, but the actions parts are pretty fun.
However, there seems to be some slight lag in the actions missions, and the game seems to have a hard time registering head shots.
Overall, it’s a good game, but I hope the developers will listen because this game has a lot of staying power.
It's a great game with an amazing concept, but for a product that has already been released for 6 months, I feel like there should be a lot more content. What I mean by this is that you guys need to add more levels, characters, weapons, etc. I find it hard to enjoy the game with only a few levels amd only 3 characters and guns to choose from.
Laggiest iOS game I’ve ever played
Running on a brand new iPhone 7+ with 250gb free space, and this thing lags every few seconds. CONSTANTLY.
On top of this, the animations are just awful. That, and the soldier you play as is Russian - on a US marines team. That I can overlook, except she’s using an American Thompson, and the Mag doesn’t even leave the firearm when she reloads.
On top of THIS, there are hardly any levels (only two, completed in under 5 minutes) and the game was over. (I mean, entirely. There are no new weapons, no new levels, no campaign. Just two levels). And the AI just stood in the open.
I’ll give it a 2, just because they made the graphics “Acceptable”. And that’s being generous.
- TAP4FUN (HONGKONG) LIMITED
- 969.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © tap4fun
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gold $0.99
- 260 Gold $1.99
- 3300 Gold $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.