By Sebastian Short
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 professional camera in the App Store!
Over 3,000,000 installs!
YES! It’s finally here… KitCamera is the premier camera for pictures, videos, and editing. What makes it unique?… It works perfectly for EVERYONE no matter what level you are.
As basic or sophisticated as you want it, that’s what you’ll get from KitCamera! Simple enough for an amateur and plenty deep for a pro – a totally unique concept that ONLY KitCamera can deliver!
It comes loaded with the features to create and edit professional images down to the finest detail… And yet, it’s super simple if you just want to rock a cool frame or a classic filter for your social media or friends.
• Outdoor enthusiasts
• Professional & Recreational Photographers
KitCamera is designed around the custom needs and skills of any and every camera user. In a word, it’s the one camera app that everybody is raving about!
It’s fast, simple, loaded with useful features, and an amazing value!
** POPULAR FEATURE ** KitCamera lets you take photos and videos with effects in real time mode. Plus, after you’ve taken the shots you can edit the photos and remove the effects previously applied when taking photos.
KitCamera APP FEATURES
• Intuitive, sleek interface.
• Take shots in TIFF format without compressing and quality losses.
• 11 types of shooting photos and videos.
• Setting white balance and exposure in real time, while taking shots.
• Take videos in full HD quality with effects applied and modified in real time.
• Adjust the focus between three modes: normal, micro and macro.
• Auto sharing and autosaving of photos and videos on: Box, Dropbox, Flickr, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Yandex Disk, VKontakte, Zenfolio, SmugMug.
• Adjust jpeg compression.
• Adjust video resolution in real time while shooting videos: 1080p, 720p, 480p, 288p.
• Pause and resume video shooting.
• Preview of EXIF metadata with histogram per channel.
• Levels per channel for photo and video in the editor.
• Our editor works for both photos and videos.
• Optimization for all the latest mobile devices.
• Updates to ensure flawless use and new bonus features.
** BEST CAMERA APP, NO CONTEST**
“I’ve used dozens of camera apps trying to find the best one and KitCam stands out miles ahead of all others. No other camera app designer has had enough intelligence to include ALL the great features KitCam has. I’ve used it for years and I’m really glad it’s back on the App Store!!!”
HOW KitCamera WORKS
• Open the app – the camera is ready to snap!
• Take a picture or video and then edit, or…
• Apply your editing in advance and then capture your images…
• Slide the bar for instant zoom.
• Tap the drawer to gain access to options for: lens, film, and frame.
• Tap the settings “Gear” and the “+ –” circle for advanced features.
• Edit, Save, and Share!
KitCamera is your beginner, intermediate, and advanced camera app all wrapped up into one! Your mobile camera solution just got really simple: KitCamera!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve KitCamera! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
** Are you loving KitCamera? We’d love to hear about it! Please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps! **
While you’re in the sharing mood, go ahead and throw us a like on Facebook too, THANKS!
We appreciate your support greatly! You inspire us to make more great apps like KitCamera!
What's New in Version 3.0.8
I think it's growing on me
I was a huge fan of KitCam (the original KitCam by Ghostbird). When I saw this new app appear, I thought maybe the Ghostbird folks had returned. Alas, this is not KitCam. But it is a pretty close second and it brings some new features to the table that I think are pretty cool.
The interface is great. I wish there were more options for filters/lenses, and I am sure that will come in time. I personally feel that app is a little pricey, but I am hoping this will come with some great support.
The BIG issue I am having is that the Dropbox and Flickr uploads do not seem to work for me. When I try to create an upload to Dropbox, I get a weird folder that appears in my Dropbox and causes my Windows computer to crash (and I have to delete it from my iPhone). The Photos never actually make it into Dropbox.
I am looking forward to some killer updates from this app. I think it has a lot of promise. If this developer can take what KitCam did and really, really improve on it, I think that would be fantastic. One thing I would love to see is better integration with the iPhone native camera roll. That would be nice.
Best Camera App ever!
By far, this is the best camera app that I have ever used. I absolutely love it, especially the Kaleidoscope lens! Even my sister likes that one if it isn't pointed at her! (Big thanks to ornery brother!!). I especially like the auto-archive to Camera Roll feature. This can be disabled at any time! I would recommend more artwork frames to be put in the frames section though! Other than that, I love it! This won't ever get deleted off of my phone! Caught me hook, line, and sinker!
A little shady..
This is without a doubt a great camera app. I just wish that it acted more like the default camera app when viewing existing pictures on the camera roll.
One other thing is in the setting screen, there is this FTP switch, but when you turn it on, the FTP address is fixed and can't be changed by the user. I looked up the default address on the Internet, and some people have reported it as suspicious. If this feature is there for the benefit of the user, why can it not be changed???
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 92.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sebastian Short
- © Sic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purple leak$0.99