Kitchen Scramble: Cooking Game
By RockYou, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Kitchen Scramble, anyone can cook! Fulfill your dreams of owning a food truck and traveling around the world! Pair speedy service and sharpen your memory to beat the clock! The hit saga continues with new delectable recipes to put you on the map! Fire up a frenzy at Pittsburger, grub at Vietnomnom, dine in classy Sour Francisdough, and more! Cooking has never been so fun! This hit Facebook game is now available on mobile to play anywhere, anytime!
• Download now and play in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese!
• Kitchen Scramble Facebook Players – Sign in with Facebook to share your progress with friends and get separate Supplies on web and mobile!
• Savor hours of content with more than 900 levels in over 35 unique locations, and look for new levels added regularly!
• Whip up thousands of dishes with steps based on real recipes!
• Unlock new locations and vibrant cities like “Guavana”, “Kababylon”, “Mount Foodji”, and more!
• Add a dash of flavor to the local cuisine to delight the demanding and unique customers!
• Power through various challenges like timed levels, minimum scores, and impatient customers!
• Replay levels to improve your scores and earn more Coins!
• Upgrade your appliances to speed up the food line!
• Use Premium Ingredients to earn bigger tips!
• Connect with Game Center or Facebook to find friends and compare high scores!
Stay up to date with the latest dish: new levels, features, and more from Kitchen Scramble!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kitchenscramble
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to let you know when we release exciting new content.
• Kitchen Scramble is optimized for iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad Air, and iPod Touch 5.
• Kitchen Scramble is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPhone 3GS or iPad 1.
• Kitchen Scramble requires iOS 6.0 or later.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Hey Scramblers, check out these exciting new updates!
- New Daily Bonus feature. Login to the game everyday to get rewards!
- General bug fixes and game optimization
Delete the game or do something.
This is a very addicting game but it is frustrating. I am so close to deleting it. The ads are ridiculous!! I get the point the of them but they are suffocating at this point. And some of them don't let you skip. You either wait or exit the app and go back in at which u meet another ad and have to wait for the skip button if it shows up. I get the game getting harder as you go along but it shouldn't be impossible. What's the point of letting u lose only one customer and the game closes. Pepper doesn't even walk as fast as the customers are impatient. Make it fair if you're asking for our time to play the game in return. And only 5 rounds before you run out of supply. C'mon!!! That doesn't make logical sense. Also, the upgrades are so expensive in kitchen cash. You don't provide an avenue to earn then reasonably. So, you're stuck with slow equipment that u can't upgrade and customers who go as all as they arrive. There's so much wrong with this game but I am tired of typing. If nothing changes soon in terms of updates. Well, bye bye kitchen scramble. You shall be deleted with immediate alacrity.
Love it but could use some tweaks
I love this game and I feel like whoever created it is a genius but there are some things that they could do to make the game a bit more Pleasable to everyone I think that making it a one time fee for all of the levels would be more sensible because I will be willing to pay 15 or $17 to get all the levels but instead I find myself having to either do an hour worth of surveys or spend five dollars for 40 cash just to get past one gate it's a little ridiculous and exaggerated this is why I love them Emily games because they allow you to pay $10 and you unlock the whole game. But having to spend five dollars to get past one gay every time for a series of 12 levels is not sensible at all I find myself going months without playing the game simply because of this problem overall it's a great game but it would be even better if the creators could've met us halfway as far as the payments go
The game play is fairly interesting and I like how the recipes increase in difficulty the further you get.
What I don't like is that it takes too long to reload supplies and even when you win a level, you lose those supplies. So it's hard to get any momentum going because the max you get is 5 turns.
Also, there is a bug in the game that sometimes, when you go back to lower levels to try and earn additional tokens by completing goals/tasks, it doesn't capture your progress. You can play the same level over and over trying to get enough XYZ to complete a task but you'll never get there. And without completing tasks, you'll never earn enough tokens to keep going. Not sure if this is an error or intentional so you have to spend actual money to buy tokens?
The upgrades are absurdly priced and can only be purchased with dollars which you don't earn in the game - you have to buy those too.
Fun for a few levels but don't plan on getting too far without shelling out some $$.
My biggest issue is that the progress is so slooooow. Plan on playing the same levels again and again and again for days or more trying to earn enough badges to unlock the second part of each level (if it doesn't glitch out on you).
Also, what are the stamps for? I've played this game on & off for the better part of a year and have collected exactly 1 stamp. Pointless.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 77.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: RockYou, Inc.
- © 2014 Rockyou Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Appetizer of Cash$4.99
- Side Dish of Cash$9.99
- Main Dish of Cash$19.99
- Pinch of Coins$4.99
- Gallon of Coins$19.99
- Tablespoon of Coins$9.99
- Tasting Menu of Cash$49.99
- Barrel of Coins$49.99
- Feast of Cash$99.99
- Truckload of Coins$99.99