By Kitchen Scratchpad, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Please note: A subscription is required. Details below. ***
Designed specifically for passionate cooks, Kitchen Scratchpad allows you to Create, Collect, and Collaborate on recipes and store them securely in the cloud.
With Kitchen Scratchpad, you can quickly create recipes for both professional and personal use. Using Shared Collections, you can store recipes for your entire team. You decide who gets access - you can invite select people to contribute and edit your collection, while others only have permission to view it. With complete control over your recipes, you can protect your intellectual property while making it easy to work quickly and efficiently on the line.
Your Personal Collection is there for completely private use. You can use this collection to develop your own ideas. We also have a private Notes page where you can jot down any quick ideas you don't want to forget.
Attaching photos to recipes and easily sharing them by e-mail are only some of the many features we hope you will find useful in Kitchen Scratchpad. Be sure to try "Split View" which lets you edit a recipe side-by-side with a photo - especially useful if you grab a pic of a handwritten note or final plating.
Kitchen Scratchpad also includes built in calculators to convert weights, volumes, and temperatures. It can even convert all the ingredients in a recipe to the unit of your choice!
Your first month is free. If you choose to continue using Kitchen Scratchpad after your trial expires, a subscription is required. Subscription details are as follows:
1. The subscription period is 1 Month.
2. The cost of a subscription is $ 3.99.
3. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
4. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you disable auto-renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
5. Your account will be charged $3.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
6. You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
7. You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period.
9. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription prior to the end of your trial.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
bug fix related to recipe scaling
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kitchen Scratchpad, LLC
- © 2013 Kitchen Scratchpad, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases