Kitchen Stories - recipes, baking, healthy cooking
By AJNS New Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Kitchen Stories is winner of Apple Design Awards 2017***
***Discover new free recipes every week!***
Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
What's New in Version 8.4.2
[+] We knew you were clever. With your keen eye, you helped us quickly discover and resolve bugs. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing!
[+] Discovered another bug? Then give a shout to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get right on it. We look forward to hearing from you!
Happy NY wife
I have been married a year now and I've been happily cooking about every other day but I realize now I feel like my brain is blank what do I cook? I'm repeating the same things over and over then I stumbled upon kitchen stories as the App of the week and I'm so glad I did. It gives me ideas, I just stop at the grocery store on my way home and I can make something new for me and my hubby.
Thank you kitchen stories
I am a twenty-three year old embarking on a food journey trying to master the skill of cooking. This app has been a great help in teaching me both the basics and cool fun dishes. The categories it has from dinner party to twenty minute dishes are very helpful. I hope the app continues to grow and add to the recipe list! Absolutely love this app!
Cool cool app!
This is the best recipe apps I've seen. It's totally free the videos are well put together and it is just an awesome way of getting new recipes. I like the app alrecipes, but this app is just a little nicer when you don't feel like searching. I give it 10 stars!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 8.4.2
- Size: 69.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: AJNS New Media GmbH
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Fruit Basket$9.99
- Michelin Star dinner$99.99