Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
[+] Our app is now optimized for the newest iPad Pro models!
[+] We knew you were clever. With your keen eye, you helped us quickly discover and resolve bugs. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing!
[+] Discovered another bug? Then give a shout to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With this Apple Design Award winner in our kitchen, we’re never short on inspiration. Beautiful and polished, it presents a rich variety of recipes, all backed by dazzling photos, helpful videos, and handy tips. You can even pick a recipe while you’re on the go and get an automatically generated shopping list to take to the grocery store on the way home.
Love the Kitchen Stories app, so many wonderful ideas! Recipes are so easy to follow & my family loves the outcome. I’ve made dishes I would’ve never made without the app, much less thought of making. Great recipes & so many tips on app!
Thanks for this app. I’m not able to give feedback within the app (“Oops! There are no registered email accounts on this device.”, though I am registered). I wish it were possible to filter to vegetarian recipes only, especially for the weekly menu. Would make my browsing much easier!
Developer Response ,
Hello caipre, thank you for your kind review! Sorry to hear you were experiencing problems with giving feedback. Could you please send an E-mail to email@example.com explaining where exactly the error message occurred? Thanks in advance 😊 Unfortunately, it is not possible to set any permanent filters on Kitchen Stories at the moment. We're busy working on new features and functions to give you an ever more personalized experience with us at Kitchen Stories, so your feedback will be taken on board for future development. Until then, please use our categories and search function to find your favorite veggie recipes. Best regards from Berlin and happy cooking! Wiebke from Kitchen Stories
- AJNS New Media GmbH
- 83.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $2.99
- Fruit Basket $9.99
- Lunch $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.