Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
[+] 11.1.1 is your lucky number. We fixed an issue regarding shopping list synchronization to the Apple Watch. Happy shopping...and cooking!
[+] Discovered a bug? Give a shout to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With this Apple Design Award winner in our kitchen, we’re never short on inspiration. Beautiful and polished, it presents a rich variety of recipes, all backed by dazzling photos, helpful videos, and handy tips. You can even pick a recipe while you’re on the go and get an automatically generated shopping list to take to the grocery store on the way home.
Most comprehensive cooking app!
I absolutely love this app! First, the design is aesthetically pleasing and the food look appetizing. I will mention a couple of my favorite features of this app. It is perfect for beginners because it includes some basic skills, such as how to cut berries or how to make homemade vegetable stock, in a video form. They are very clear and they accompany all the recipes I have seen. Each recipe gives you the measurements of each ingredient, and most amazingly, it allows you to change the number of people you are cooking for, and it changes the measurements accordingly. This is so great for people who aren’t gifted at math like me. This app is completely free. You don’t have to pay extra for the more complicated recipes. Although I haven’t started cooking yet, this app has really encouraged me and excited me to start cooking this coming year of college.
How did I live without this app?
I discovered this app in the top charts and have been glued to it for over an hour! Forget Instagram, Kitchen Stories is just as addicting if not more! I love the clean and simple feel of all the videos, How To section is a treasure chest, and the collection of recipes is so perfect! I had to favorite almost every one I clicked on, and I’m just getting started. Whether you enjoy cooking or looking for inspiration to eat better/healthier/homemade - you’ll love Kitchen Stories!
- AJNS New Media GmbH
- 74.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $2.99
- Fruit Basket $9.99
- Lunch $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.