KitchenUnits is an intuitive and easy to use unit converter for the kitchen. Is your recipe in grams and milliliters and you need it in pounds and cups? What if your recipe tells you to set the oven to 177 degrees Celsius and your oven uses Fahrenheit? KitchenUnits helps you convert your recipe to the units you need. You can even save your favorite or most used conversions to find them easily next time.
- Converts 27 distinct units across temperature, time, volume, and weight categories.
- Displays common conversions for each unit category.
- Saves and displays user selected conversion favorites for each unit category.
Updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X along with other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
For charts - it’s okay. Quick look. For converting - not exactly. It would be better to have a mathematical way to convert other than 1:? Ratio of something.
Very easy and straightforward. Everything I need to convert recipe measurements.
I can choose units to convert but there’s no way to do the conversion! No return button or enter key & no instructions to help me know what I’m missing. Deleting it.
Developer Response ,
Conversions occur automatically when a number is entered and units are selected. Instructions are located in the Application Information section of the Menu.
- Hamilton & Weston Holdings
- 7.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-17, ExtremeBytes Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.