KiteSpotter - Kitesurf wind and weather forecast
By Paz Labs Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wind strength is not the only indication for kitesurfing. KiteSpotter takes into account strength, direction, temperature and precipitation to give you the best advise on which kite spot has the best conditions.
On our new version we have also added tidal height and wave information (height, period and direction). So now we take into account all natures the elements.
- Find KiteSurf locations around the world, get current conditions, know when the weather is right and enjoy the sport you love most.
- Weekly Weather Forecast Report with the places that have good conditions under each day of the week.
- Forecast on Map, indicating which places have perfect KiteSurf conditions.
We love kitesurfing and everyday we are looking for places to kite. So far we have been using weather forecast applications that provided us with just weather forecast. Everyday we check a number of different spots for ridable conditions, visiting multiple pages and going back and forth between them. When we visit a new place we have to solve a puzzle, where are the good spots, what wind directions work, etc.
To solve the above problems we created KiteSpotter. KiteSpotter takes into account wind speed, wind direction, temperature and precipitation and informs the user only when all weather conditions are met.
When it comes to kite surf and weather forecast our users have rated us as the best application on the App Store. To help you out get the most of your kitesurfing day we provide you with the following gear:
We use live stations that are close to a spot and give you current weather conditions.
For each day of the week we give you weather forecast outlook for all your favourite spots in one list. You can sort the list by conditions / distance or alphabetical. Spots with good conditions for the day are clearly marked.
Select a spot from the list to see detailed live weather and forecast.
Monitors you favourites spots and for each day of the week we show you only the spots that have rideable conditions and the best time to kite. No more checking around multiple pages to find the best conditions and missing out sessions.
CHECK AROUND (MAP)
Scroll around on the map and get spots with perfect conditions at a glance. You select the day, then as you scroll on the map, spots with good weather condition are coloured.
Customise the conditions that meet your style. You can change the wind range, temp range, your weight, etc. KiteSpotter will then guide you based on your preferences.
Download our application, find the best weather conditions, pick up your board and kite and go out there.
On tidal spots, we also include the height of the tide together with the forecast. This way you get all the information you need from one application.
On wave spots, we include the height, period and direction of the wave.
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
* 3 Day Forecast
* Compare up to 3 Spots
To unlock use our Subscription upgrades.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 7.1.2
Fixed various small bugs.
Follow on twitter and Like on Facebook buttons added on Main Menu
Loading indicator for each spot
Wind and wave labels added to distinguish between wind and wave arrows
Sunset and sunrise times added
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paz Labs Ltd
- © 2016 Pantelis Zirinis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium - Unlock 7 Day Forecast and 8 Active Spots$1.99
- Pro. Unlock 7 days of forecast and unlimited active spots.$7.99
- Pro Subscription Monthly$2.99
- Pro Subscription Annual$28.49