From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Kitsap Sun app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.kitsapsun.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• New in-app alerts let you know when there's a story we don't want you to miss: Look for the blue alerts bar within the app, similar to our existing Breaking News alerts (in red).
• As usual, we're always adding performance improvements and removing bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Kitsap coverage
I usually check the Sun first thing after the weather to find out what is shaking in the local area that I might need to be aware of. It always has a good comprehensive look at many subjects. I find the “Road Warrior” interesting and educational as he always checks with staff from law enforcement or the DOT for the real skinny on questions about or roads and laws using them.
Appreciate The News Source
I love the Kitsap Sun, the only news source for the Peninsula. My only issue with the app is it seems it doesn't update, the news is old, I have to search for new news. Outside of that, I appreciate we have a news source, the Times and the Tribune ignore Kitsap.
I want to be able to search for an article, a topic, or an older obituary, but can’t find where to do that. Please direct me. Thank you.
- 232.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Kitsap Sun Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.