By Yaoxiang Ye
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Kitsunebi is aiming to help you improve your internet security and privacy.
It allows you to audit internet requests on your mobile device by enabling logging. You can make various decisions on these requests, whether block some unwanted requests, or proxy insecure requests through a trusted proxy server. You make these decisions by adding rules.
* There are two proxy server settings included in the App by default for testing and referencing purpose only. They are not included as an App feature. There is no guarantee on their stability and usability, you should add your own server settings.
What's New in Version 1.1.15
This update brings a new UI design, a new app icon. Many new features and improvements are included.
- Update to Core v2.50, brings a new routing strategy: IPOnDemand, and several improvements are made.
- Support QR code generating.
- Support QR code scanning from Photo Library.
- Support ICMP forwarding in full tunnel.
- Reset all app settings in one touch.
- Allow to export current configuration as a Core-compatible JSON file.
- Allow using socks inbound only.
- Added GEOIP mode, remove DOMAIN, DOMAIN-PREFIX modes, parse DOMAIN-SUFFIX rule as "domain:" rule.
- Searchable proxy log list.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Great but needs improvement!!!
I like this app,it's very fast! And it support v2ray core. But it's battery consuming!!! After fully recharging,it may consume 60% of the full battery. My device is iPhone 7 plus, please optimize it.
Thank you, very good tool!