By Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calling all future Veterinary doctors!
We’ve got a lot of sick and injured kitty cats to treat. We need to get them fixed up straightaway!
Become a vet doctor today, diagnose, treat and care for these cute little kittens.
Each of the kittens have specific injuries and need your help straightaway. Its up to you to locate any boo boo’s and help them get better. Use real life veterinary tools to diagnose whats wrong with each little kitty.
Once you’ve treated all the different injuries for one kitten, make sure you perform all the standard check-ups before moving on the your next kitty!
What are you waiting for, start treating these kitties today!
- Diagnose kittens using depicted real world veterinary equipment.
- Each tool monitors or treats a specific injury.
- Funny animal character reactions and voiceovers.
- Medical chart checklist to review diagnosis and task completion.
- 8 different cat breeds with unique injuries.
- 12 medical tools in full game.
- Different custom plaster and bandages to apply to your kitty cat.
With over 60 million downloads, Bluebear is one of the top developers on the App Store. We pride ourselves on being a creator of innovative premium games that kids and parents love. Our goal is to make games that help stimulate the imagination and creative learning process.
Visit www.bluebear.ie for more information.
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BluebearApps
Follow us on Twitter: @BluebearApps
- We Value Your Feedback
Please rate and review our app. We listen and read all the feedback received so we can keep improving our games. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the app store, but we can respond to your feedback via email: email@example.com
- Something wrong. Need Help?
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound not working?
If the sound is not working, be sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work (the mute switch and volume button are located on the side of your device).
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
- This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
- Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
What's New in Version 1.2
New update takes away gift feature.
I updated this game today, and the new update took away the gift feature, where you can give your cat treats and gifts after the check up. If you don't want to lose that, I suggest you don't do the update.
Ads,ads,and look MORE ADS!!!!
Every time you play and it is loading there is an ad and when your picking a cat BOOM ADS
PLEASE do something about ads and it would make me happy 😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
- © Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything$3.99
- Unlock Expert Kit$2.99
- Unlock All Plasters & Bandages$1.99