Kittens Game is a village simulation text game. You manage a village of kittens as they acquire resources and unlock new technologies.
This is an old school game and a product of many years of love and hard labor. It does not have any ads or micro-transactions.
* Game engine updated to v 188.8.131.52
* Added "Manage Job" and "Promote" buttons
* Fixed a number of issue causing game to freeze on some devices
* Fixed some issues related to the Dropbox support
Ratings and Reviews
Makes Cookie Clicker Feel Like a One-Trick Pony
I have been playing this game for the last couple of weeks in the background, and it's time for me to admit it—I am seriously hooked! This game has some serious depth to it. Like Cookie Clicker, but with actual strategy elements. And unlike most clicker games, you slowly unlock new game elements through multiple playthroughs.
The game never hits that point in most clicker offshoots where your progression goes from sluggish to laughably, exponentially fast. I think that aspect makes the progression feel more even, and gives the game staying power.
I much prefer the iPad app over the browser game, since I can take it on the go and have kind of a wimpy computer that gets sluggish when I keep it running constantly. The iPad app is attractive and has worked flawlessly for me.
If you read up on the game online, you'll quickly find people who have been playing regularly for several years. The value I've gotten out of this game so far is ridiculous. Absolutely buy it right now!
This is a perfect game!
Everything about bringing this game to mobile is amazing. But it. Don’t even think about it. Can I send tips to you as well? I have two requests though!
1) Prevent screen jumping when numbers gain/lose digits. Switching to 3 decimal point precision works better, but it’s still a frustrating issue that has caused me to mistap things with grave consequences :/
2) This game would benefit so much from an optimized layout on the notched iPhones! I’m on the XS and would love love to see more info on the screen.
Lengthy and deep for an incremental game
You won’t be done with KG in a matter of days like some idle games. It has a great mix of logging on once in a while to tap a few progress bars and being able to sit down, plan, and finish research on something more in depth by actively playing the game. It’s less brainless than just tapping upgrades when they’re available and I really like that. I haven’t been this excited about an idle game since the Candy Box and Cookie Clicker days.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.