All El Jay Play games help raise money for charities, such as ASPCA. A portion of your purchase is always donated to one of the chosen causes. Just by playing El Jay Play games, you help better the lives of those in need! Find out more at www.ElJayPlay.com
Kitty hates water but it's raining cats and dogs! Well, maybe it's just raining really hard and dogs are blowing in the wind... That's right, dogs are blowing in the wind! And the dreadful water is rising quickly!
Thank goodness Kitty has an umbrella...
- Hey, Kitty, stay out of the water and avoid the dogs!
- Use Awesome Powers to score huge points!
- Play as different cats!
- Complete engaging Challenges!
- Win rad upgrades -- collect them all!
- Optimized for iPad and all Retina Display devices!
- Compete in Game Center with leaderboards and achievements!
- Be sure to Like Kitty Hates Water on Facebook:
- Follow Kitty Hates Water on Twitter:
- Follow on Instagram:
- Visit the official Kitty Hates Water website:
- Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).
+ All extra Kitties are now FREE to play!
+ No more advertisements!
Ratings and Reviews
I think this game is pretty cool and it's awesome I found out about this game from my very best friend and I love this game! it's great!
Tap Tap Heaven
A super fun, simple, and addictive good time. Having one goal each play-through makes each session a satisfying experience.
Beautiful visuals, casual gameplay, and the puuuurfect recipe for one handed gameplay.
You do you, Kitty!
Clever and addictive!
Really charming and addictive game! It's simple to learn, control, and has a lot of ways to improve your score... More than it would seem at first glance. I also love the entertaining expressions for the kitty and airborne dogs! The gradually-sinking kitty on the high score screen cracks me up everytime!
Give this a shot!
- Justin Leingang
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 El Jay Play/Justin Leingang
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.