kitty words family
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kitty Words Family is a free educational game especially designed for kids that can be used to improve both English and Chinese vocabulary.
Kitty Words Family is an educational game that combines word recognition, vocabulary and spelling in a fun and engaging manner. For a full version with more exciting scenes to explore and sights to be seen, upgrade to the full version, also available on the App Store.
* Combines English and Chinese words learning in one game
* Beautifully drawn household products combined with interesting scenery and amusing sound effects keep your kids engaged while they simultaneously explore and learn
* Learning mode entertains your child for hours as they navigate through different scenes while learning new words
* Quiz mode helps your child to reinforce what she has learned by rewarding her for correctly associating words with pictures
* Slide your finger to easily navigate to other scenes to explore somewhere else
* Your child can learn and play at their own pace by skipping to other scenes at any time in the game
Kitty Words Family will provide unlimited enjoyment for your child by showing them that learning is interesting and rewarding, but most importantly fun!
Download Kitty Words Family and watch how quickly your child’s vocabulary expands and imagination soars!
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Kitty Words Family was designed and developed by Kitty Pad. Our goal is to turn playing time into learning time!
What's New in Version 1.1
Wish I could give it no stars
This app should not be called educational. I'm not even sure it should be called a game. It gives words, and has you point to what they are naming. But they name some ridiculous things that many, if not most children, don't know or need to know - like caviare. But my favorite was definitely beer. Really? Let's not only put beer in a picture made for kis, but let's also name it, have them find it, and point to it! Many of the pictures also need you to point in one certain place, for example, it took me FOREVER to point to the right place for the "dark green clothespin" ( which by the way is really aqua) - because there was a TINY spot on the clothespin you had to touch just right. This also happened on a window, a much bigger area that should have been not so specific. Don't waste you time on this app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 12, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kittypad
- © kittypad
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.