Kittyhawk makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Kittyhawk provides easy to use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft and manage aviators.
We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Kittyhawk has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules and airspace safety. Over 400,00 flights have flown inside the Kittyhawk platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers.
Enterprise companies use Kittyhawk to:
- Check airspace and weather
- Access VFR sectional and FAA facility maps
- Plan missions
- Log flight data
- Fly automated flights
- Run safety checklists and risk assessments
- Track Part 107 certifications
- Obtain LAANC authorizations from the FAA
- Monitor battery power and performance
- Sync data from DJI aircraft
- Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
- Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
- API integrations and web hooks
- Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming
In addition to our mobile apps, we offer a full stack solution with web tools, API integrations, custom workflows, and support services to get you up and running fast. What can we do for your operation?
Contact sales at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach support at: email@example.com
We're very excited for our first release of 2019, including some big stuff under the hood and a number of features of preflight planning and awareness, inflight operations, and LAANC / airspace updates.
- Improvements to LAANC flows to get you that automatic or manual authorization submitted even faster.
- Updates to LAANC airspace styles, layers, and map keys.
- Saved searches (both coordinate and address searches :).
- New tap to zoom feature with support for when flying the M210 series and associated Zenmuse Z30 sensors.
- Update to DJI SDK version 4.8.2 (just a coincidence in the relation to this build's release version :).
- Improvements to media compression on download.
- Improvements to media and video upload UI.
- Updates to pre-flight sensor carousel and status warnings.
- Updates to aircraft and battery serial number management.
- Improvements to post-flight telemetry loading and viewing.
- Bug fix for battery detail and how last recorded charge is displayed.
- Bug fix for associated metadata uploaded from pics and videos.
- Easier mission linking to flight logs, checklist logs, and risk assessments.
Stay tuned for some of our upcoming releases that will include some major product updates -- all designed to empower the enterprise and each operator to fly more, while flying more compliantly at the same time. Also, be sure to continue exploring our web app at Kittyhawk.io, as we have new features landing daily to help you plan and manage operations from your desk.
We love building for this awesome community of commercial operators. As always, we want to hear from you. What do you want to see next from Kittyhawk?
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic App that will be required in time
I have had this app for several years now and during its first few years the developers would ask us what we would like to see added or adjusted to improve the use.
Kittyhawk has not only kept improving since launch but still listen to the users on their opinions on its use. Kudos to Jon and his team on the continuous updates, that I can only say they are working just as hard and fast to keep in compliance with Laws (that seem to change on a daily basis).
I see new laws in the future that will require us to provide some sort of continuous education and compliance with laws to retain our Part 107 and Kittyhawk has what we need “a record keeping” location so when asked to provide its already there.
Keep up the great work and now just have to wait out some weather to get my UAV’s back up and continue using this ever growing app.
Excellent Resource for UAV Operations!
This is a great resource for the operation and record keeping for operating your UAV! Great and intuitive interface, ability to call airspace controlling facilities in app, and accurate weather & flight restriction info!
Since my last review the team at Kittyhawk continue to amaze! The latest updates to the app make the need for multiple apps for UAS operation obsolete! The recent additions of Flight Deck to provide in app control of your UAS continues to provide a seamless, intuitive, and easy to navigate app! And now the addition of VFR navigation charts makes this the only app you need for your UAS operations! As both a private pilot and a part 107 sUAS pilot, all the information you need to make the best preflight decisions every time you fly are here in KittyHawk!
Update the sequel...
This app continues to exceed expectations! New features are giving a professional UAS pilot every tool they need to conduct save, efficient, and productive professional missions!
Jon and his team provide outstanding support!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks EagleGeoff! We love hearing this!!
Wasted my money!
I was completely happy with this app right up until I decided to pay for a premium account. Once I paid, I updated the app to the latest version and it hasn't worked since. It literally hangs, crashes & locks up my device every time I try to use it. I have deleted and reinstalled it multiple times so I can contact support who have been completely useless. At this point, I would never use flightdeck to fly my drone through this app because I couldn't trust it to continue operations. I hope this issue gets resolved quickly, but at this point, I completely regret wasting my time & money on this App.
Developer Response ,
Super sorry for the troubles. We take a lot of pride in providing awesome support to this amazing drone community, and very sorry if we weren't able to get things squared away asap. If you're still having problems or need help with anything, please shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), give us a call, or shoot us a note from the app. We're here to help with anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.