Ever have your Facebook newsfeed fill with pictures of your friends at a concert you didn’t know about? Don’t get left out of the picture. Kiwi Calendar is the app that tells you what your friends are up to.
Ever travel for work and wanted to explore the awesome local flavor of the town before heading home but you weren’t sure where to go? Kiwi Calendar is the app that tells you where you’ll want to be.
Never overlook the events that matter most to you with Kiwi Calendar!
Kiwi Calendar is a smart, social calendar app that recommends fun events and activities around you based on your availability, interests, real-time location, and friends who are attending.
Discover concerts, movies or other activities and live in the emotion of the moment with the people that matter in your life by sharing photos and comments.
Kiwi Calendar's Top Features:
- Kiwi intelligently recommends events nearby, including movies and concerts, based on your real-time location and availability.
- Your Facebook friends’ public events are automatically recommended to you on your calendar, so that you never miss an opportunity for fun!
- Kiwi instantly syncs with your existing calendars
- Share calendars with friends to mutually view availabilities
- Kiwi recommends events within the largest 100 cities in the U.S.
Improvements for speed and reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
App for social people
Looks like a good app to keep up with your friends on Facebook. Alerts you to new events and happenings around you.
App does not work!
Cannot sign in nor create an account. It just says no internet connection, but I'm clearly connected to the internet.
It seems to think I am in Oakland.
I really like the concept of this app. I travel all over and it would be great if it knew where I was. However after I installed the app, it thinks that I am in Oakland. OK, I did grow up in Oakland, but that was a long time ago. I looked for a way to change my current location, but, was unable to find a place to do it. Keep improving this, and I think it will be a winner.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.