Klaser - Stuff Organizer
By UPTON Sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Klaser is a Stuff Organizer designed to easily collect, organize and quickly find your stuff in collections, maps and tags. Release your mind from remembering details.
See how you can organize your life with Klaser:
1. Lightning fast & easy remember things, places and ideas
2. Intuitively access your records ordered in collections
3. Quickly find exactly what you need by names, descriptions, tags, places & collections
4. Know where your stuff is thanks to places and maps view
5. Cross-group and prioritize your stuff in tag folders
6. Share your stuff through AirDrop & E-mail
All of us take pictures to remember something. Whether it’s a thing or information don't jam it with family pics. Klaser is your handy visual memory.
KLASER USAGE EXAMPLES:
• memorize recommended books
• save labels of your fav wines
• picture current medications
• capture the stuff you lend
• remember your gym schedule
• save your receipts before they fade away
• car photos for the insurance company
• save proof of your valuables
• keep document copies with you
• keep photos of family license plates
• price labels of the items you want to buy
• photo your outfits while shopping to compare
• menu from nearby bar
• clothing tags
• capture favorites recipes
• kids health papers
• save kids observations
• where is my kid SOS pic
• don’t forget the parking slot number
• mileage of a rented car
• picture timetables while in a trip
• carry family health cards, passports and visa pics
• capture hotel and street names in a foreign country
• remember position of plugs
• keep measurements of your appliance’s parts
• remember dates on oil- change tag
• picture stuff you need to sell while cleaning
Make your collectibles comfortable in Klaser. Give them space to grow. Share your collectibles with friends through AirDrop, iMessage, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & Weibo.
If you love Klaser there is good news for you! We are working to bring an iCloud synchronization and iPad version to give you even more flexibility! Coming soon!
“From my experience, working in business for over 20 years, dealing with tons of products, producing, retailing, even making them on my own, I learned strict organization of resources. There is nothing more costly than losing what you had already accomplished. This equally concerns the goods gathered and the time necessary to find them." Tomasz Chwilowicz
This is Klaser - Your Stuff Organizer
IF YOU ENJOY USING KLASER, PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO LEAVE A NICE REVIEW. IT REALLY HELPS.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Your latest feedback was amazing. Thank you for being with us.
We are working hard on new features to make you super organized!
• Swipe on a collection name to add pictures and items faster
• Swipe on a tag name to add pictures and items faster
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Simplified Chinese
• Sina Weibo
• Tencent Weibo
Bug fixes: done, so we all have less stress :)
There is more coming in near future:
- iCloud sync
- iPad app
- Serial pictures adding... Stay tuned!
Why don't you tell us your thought? We read all the reviews and consider new features you mention.
If you like Klaser give us a nice review, it helps us make Klaser better. :)
Great Note App for all uses!!
LOVE this app! I use it as a filing system to keep things organized by using Tags, Collections, Location/Maps, AND THEN add a few pictures, and then create 2, yes, TWO subject areas of text to add whatever you feel necessary to set that individual note apart. Not sure why it has mediocre review. Silly People!
Good all with great potential
Love the ability to keep photo inventories (for gifts purchased, things to buy, holiday inventories, gift closet, schedules, etc...) previously I was just using my iPhone albums but with no ability to tag, rename or sort the photos in any way it was pretty clunky. This is much better and if they add a web app so that I can enter stuff there as well it will be the perfect app!
Hasnt been updated for months!
This app has so much potential but it will never reach it if its never updated! People have many fantastic ideas for this app! If only the developer listened to them and updated this app once in a while!
I will keep this review at one star until I see some progress.
Also, I ask that you include the option to make checklists, so items can be checked off instead of deleted. Very useful for things such as grocery lists.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 06, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: UPTON Sp. z o.o.
- © Upton Sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.