Klaser - Stuff Organizer
By Tomasz Chwilowicz
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Klaser is a Stuff Organizer designed to easily collect, organize and quickly find your stuff in collections, maps and tags. Release your mind from remembering details.
See how you can organize your life with Klaser:
1. Lightning fast & easy remember things, places and ideas
2. Intuitively access your records ordered in collections
3. Quickly find exactly what you need by names, descriptions, tags, places & collections
4. Know where your stuff is thanks to places and maps view
5. Cross-group and prioritize your stuff in tag folders
6. Share your stuff through AirDrop & E-mail
All of us take pictures to remember something. Whether it’s a thing or information don't jam it with family pics. Klaser is your handy visual memory.
KLASER USAGE EXAMPLES:
• memorize recommended books
• save labels of your fav wines
• picture current medications
• capture the stuff you lend
• remember your gym schedule
• save your receipts before they fade away
• car photos for the insurance company
• save proof of your valuables
• keep document copies with you
• keep photos of family license plates
• price labels of the items you want to buy
• photo your outfits while shopping to compare
• menu from nearby bar
• clothing tags
• capture favorites recipes
• kids health papers
• save kids observations
• where is my kid SOS pic
• don’t forget the parking slot number
• mileage of a rented car
• picture timetables while in a trip
• carry family health cards, passports and visa pics
• capture hotel and street names in a foreign country
• remember position of plugs
• keep measurements of your appliance’s parts
• remember dates on oil- change tag
• picture stuff you need to sell while cleaning
Make your collectibles comfortable in Klaser. Give them space to grow. Share your collectibles with friends through AirDrop, iMessage, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & Weibo.
If you love Klaser there is good news for you! We are working to bring an iCloud synchronization and iPad version to give you even more flexibility! Coming soon!
“From my experience, working in business for over 20 years, dealing with tons of products, producing, retailing, even making them on my own, I learned strict organization of resources. There is nothing more costly than losing what you had already accomplished. This equally concerns the goods gathered and the time necessary to find them." Tomasz Chwilowicz
This is Klaser - Your Stuff Organizer
IF YOU ENJOY USING KLASER, PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO LEAVE A NICE REVIEW. IT REALLY HELPS.
What's New in Version 1.1
Your latest feedback was amazing. Thank you for being with us.
We are working hard on new features to make you super organized!
• iCloud sync & Dropbox backup paid option
• iPad ready
• Filtering items on a map by collections & tags
• Map and address shown in the item’s record
• Get directions to your item saved
• Places view has changed
• Settings with support, knowledge base and feedback forum
• Bug fixes & performance improvements
Bug fixes: done, so we all have less stress :)
There is more coming in near future:
- Serial pictures adding... Stay tuned!
Why don't you tell us your thought? We read all the reviews and consider new features you mention.
If you like Klaser give us a nice review, it helps us make Klaser better. :)
Exactly what I needed!
I'm a toy collector and was looking for an easy way to catalogue my collection, specifically with the ability to utilize tags. This is everything I wanted and more! It's nice to look at and easy to use.
I see a lot of negative reviews here but they seem to have only affected people who had the app before a certain update. It works wonderfully for me. Just be sure to back up your collections in case the app bricks again!
Don't update if you still want your stuff!
Great update! After 2.5 years, you release an update that bricks the app. There goes all the stuff I meticulously saved over the years..
A little ironic that the key point of this update is cloud backup..
Update at your own risk guys.. I'm done with them.
Dosen't work on my iphone 5
I update to new version and app dosen't come up, i have huge database what should i do?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tomasz Chwilowicz
- © Upton Sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox backup package$2.99