The KLM app is ready to deliver what you need, when you need it - so you're always one step ahead on your journey.
* Fast and easy check-in
* Book one-way, return and Award tickets
* Add extra check-in baggage, change your seat and pre-order an à la carte onboard meal
* Use your scannable boarding pass to get past security and to board the aircraft
* Track your flight's status, boarding details and weather information
* Change to an earlier or later flight the same day (flexible tickets only)
* View all your upcoming trips at a glance
* Save travel documents for you and your travel companions
* Receive push notifications for delays, gate changes and other essential flight information
* View your Flying Blue Miles balance and membership level
Version 9.10 has improvements and bug fixes. Thank you for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Skyteam and its partners
As a sky priority frequent traveler it is always interesting to see who cares about customers, and who is missing the mark. Within the skyteam partners this point is extremely apparent. Between KLM and Airfrance, for example, there are sometimes such stark differences that you have to wonder whether the partnership brings value or damages the others’ image/brand. I for one, am reconsidering. Airfrance seems to have very little ‘customer care’ common sense. This begins at the airport in paris where there is a line wtg for passport check +200 with one agent checking passports (yes, i aware that AFR is not directly responsible for immigration - but the airport process is certainly an influencing factor for airlines to improve) and continues with the boarding process (no priority boarding for business class - skypriority lines are effectively longer than the the non-priority lines). In fact, the agent INSISTED that I wait in the sky-priority line, which was 2x as long. :-(
KLM remains a preference; and as a long time skyteam member , i can only hope that AFR gets its act together, as the brand is tarnished and impacting the image of KLM.
In summary, if the AFR CEO took time at the gate front facing his customers ... maybe things would change .. or maybe not.
KLM is better off without Air France
Fully agree with previous review(s);
Customer care, smoothness of operations and especially friendliness of flight crew and ground staff is a gigantic difference between KLM and Air France. Air France need to get their act together and learn from KLM.
Unfortunately the customer service of Transavia handled in France (during strikes at Orly airport) was a disaster too: “Sorry your flight is cancelled, we’ll refund you..goodbye” seriously??
Almost seems as if customer care for any of the brands KLM, Transavia and Air France are all operated by Air France in France. Which explains the poor response during strikes. Hurts to see KLM getting damaged like that.
KLM 👍🏾AF, KQ, sometimes Delta 👎🏾
The only reason I remain in the FB family is because of KLM. The other partners leave much to be desired ESP AF and KQ whose on-time is questionable and customer service leaves much to be desired. As for Delta, so many of the perks don’t necessarily apply that you wonder about the so-called partnership. I realize AF is the big guy, but costing on the wings of small and hard working sister KLM’s reputation is not sustainable.
- Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
- 316.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.