Klout for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Klout helps people be great at social media. You can easily find, create and share content that resonates with your audience -- and then track your success using the Klout Score.
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, Klout analyzes the world’s largest collection of cross-network social data to make personalized content recommendations that help you become a better content creator. By sharing great content, you can enhance your reputation and grow your online influence.
Klout is perfect for anyone who wants to use social media to be known, including professionals who want to advance their career, entrepreneurs who want to build their audience, and enthusiasts who want to share their passions with the world.
Features of Klout for iOS include:
- Content Stream -- Klout intelligently recommends articles that will strike a chord with your unique audience. Helpful tags identify great content that’s trending, hot off the press, or else a hidden gem that your audience hasn’t seen.
- Scheduling -- Automatically publish your content when your audience is most engaged online.
- Topic Explorer -- Enhance your personalized content stream by expanding your list of topics and interests.
- Klout Perks -- Receive amazing products, special discounts, and VIP access from the world’s best brands because of your influence in certain topics.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Access your score history graph via Measure on the side menu.
- Improved scheduling panel including suggested times to post.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Used to be THE TRUTH
Although I am still a member and want to give less than 3 stars but can't, Klout team please get it back to the way things used to be. Now I never liked how little the other social media tools (not FB) weighed on your overall score but I stuck with it any way and invited many others to join me. But now it just seems like a wanna be (***ked-In) and a watered down (Rhymes with Poot-Suite). My perks don't update, although I get emails that I am eligible for new ones. I was told that was being fixed so I'll wait to see. I know there Is revenue to be made by adding other services to your app but I'm not sure you made the right choices. I just doesn't feel like me old Klout, am I a big baby?? Oh well, I'll probably still be here if you don't make any new changes but wanted you to at least know how I feel. #missoldtimes
Amazing Social Media tool for the time starved professional
I have always struggled with keeping on top of my social media because doing it correctly requires developing stories to tell and curating content your audience wants, not to mention the timing of said content. Klout allows me to effortlessly do all that in a very compressed timeframe and setup all my posts for the day so I can go about m busy day knowing my social media is completely being handled. I know this sounds somewhat like a marketing pitch but it's an honest and heartfelt opinion. Try it out!
Great Social Media Tool
I signed up for klout four years ago, and I never did much with it. Recently I started a social media takeover and I have been actively checking my score, generating content and earning Perks. Klout has validated my social media efforts and it feels good. The app is really more excellent now with not only having super interesting content to browse through to find the right post but also adding the measure tool and score to the app adds the greatest tools from the desktop site. Download, discover and get rewarded!