Kmart – Download Now, Shop Online & Pick Up Today!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Kmart mobile app is your ticket to millions of products, awesome deals and fun surprises.
* Bluelight Special alerts! Be the first to know when the blue light flashes
* Score free stuff every Friday with Free Friday Fix
* Scoop up surprise treats in our Monthly Mystery Bag
* Shop Your Way Members earn $5 in points when you download
* One-touch access to your Shop Your Way points
* Find the closest store that has the items you need
* Buy on your phone and pick up in the store...
* ...or stay in your car! We’ll bring it to you with In-Vehicle Pickup
* Get coupons and save them to your profile
* Make Layaway payments and get gift cards
Also, a huge THANK YOU to our ridiculously awesome app fans and members who shared their likes and dislikes – we used your smarts to make these improvements.
What's New in Version 9.0
We had some bugs that were making us sad. Thanks to your awesome input, we’ve fixed them. Keep that feedback coming!
* Stay logged into the app
* Apply your Free Friday Fix and Mystery Bag coupons
* Improved app stability to improve your shopping experience
* Find the nearest store that has the service you’re looking for
Unreliable even on its best of days
Kmart has great deals and sales and I shop there often. I've saved a lot of money and hassle there. However this app is unreliable even on its best of days. It will randomly delete my cart making me have to find all my items again. Extremely frustrating. When I click to view reviews of items, it has a 30% chance of actually showing anything aside from a blank screen that can only be solved by force closing the app. I have purchased items using the app and so far have had no issue receiving them or with my credit card. That being said that's only when I can get the thing to actually WORK. You'll click something and it'll direct you to the wrong place. My cart doesn't even load 90% of the time making it impossible to shop, it's a wonder I was ever able to purchase anything. I now mostly use it to look at the deals and possibly get coupons, if those load either. It's not user friendly or easy to navigate. Overall if it wasn't for the amazing deals I got and good quality of items I would've definitely deleted the app. I hope they read reviews and fix these issues. So far the only thing they've fixed was the needing to sign in every time you load the app, which since iPhone implanted the save email/password feature for sites/apps this wasn't nearly as much of a hassle as the millions of other issues with this app.
Not convenient enough
I enjoy making payments online. Well with this app it is impossible for me to do so. I have PayPal and my own debit card linked to my layaway account and it will not let me pay through the app or online! It gives me the option to do so but when I click on either payment it gives me an error message every single time. So I am forced to go into the store and make a payment.
It worked really well. I'm looking forward to receiving my order and I like their new bring your order to your car feature.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 77.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sears Holdings Management Corporation
- © 2015, Sears Holdings Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.