Knee Decide - Patient Engagement Tools for Healthcare Providers
By Orca Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A patient engagement platform for the point-of-care.
- Leverage interactive anatomical models to enhance patient understanding.
- Effectively educate patients by comparing abnormal / normal images and using 3D animation and videos of the most common conditions and procedures.
- All new stretching, strengthening and dynamic exercises to help your patients along the path to full recovery.
- Improve patient and surgical retention by helping patients make more informed decisions about their care.
Terms of service: https://orcahealth.com/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 5.0.5
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance enhancements to make your job easier and your patients happier.
My cousin has synovial chondromatosis
Given that this is such a rare condition, the doctors and other healthcare providers she talked to had difficulty explaining what it was, what it could do to her knee, what she could do about it or why she needed surgery.
Now, this application doesn’t have a video that specifically talks about that particular condition (it’s rare, after all), but it does have an incredible 3D model that her last surgeon (the one who eventually performed the surgery) used with labels and different layers and whatnot to finally explain to her in a visual way she could understand, exactly what her condition was and why she needed the surgery.
She was at peace with her decision and confident in the surgeon and after the surgery and good PT, she’s doing well.
It’s amazing what a little education can do to improve someone’s health decisions.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 05, 2015
- Version: 5.0.5
- Size: 95.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orca Health, Inc.
- © Orca Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.