By Milan Nikolic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A unique blend of Tower Defense, neon glowing chess pieces and crazy mayhem, Knight Defense will have you scrambling for strategies to defeat waves of evil red glowing pawns, rooks, horsies and... cats. And you'll be supporting an indie dev, yay!
- "A creative and intelligent action-puzzle game dressed in sharp neon graphics." - 4/4 (MUST HAVE) - slidetoplay.com
- "A brilliant mix of real time strategy and tower defense with a classic chess theme. It gets an Editorís Choice award, and my warm recommendation." - touchgen.net
- "Catchy, unique and enjoyable" - kotaku.com
- "A neon-hued board game beatdown that might make you forget all about Angry Birds" - gamesradar.com
- "A surprisingly deep tower defense game that ís well worth a play" - 148apps.com
- "Original, compelling and downright addictive." - appsized.com
- Awesome glow graphics in full high resolution Retina Display glory!
- Addictive, innovative gameplay - easy to learn, hard to master
- Figure out your own unique strategy for each hand-crafted level
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Easy, Medium & Hard difficulty levels
- Immersive music & audio
LEAD YOUR FORCES TO VICTORY WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES:
- Pawn - Freezes enemies in place
- Knight - Doubles attack speed
- Bishop - Heals allies
- Rook - Shoots powerful lasers
- Queen - Destroys enemies with an immense blast
- King - Shields allies
DEFEAT HORDES OF RAVENOUS ENEMIES:
- Upgrade your forces to increase attack and health
- Protect your King at all costs, even if you must sacrifice your other forces!
- Lead your enemies to their doom by baiting them with your King if you dare!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- bug fixes
- new screenshots
A very nice defense game, but some controls could use some work. When placing units it would be nice if they could just be dragged and dropped. And there are levels where the king has to be moved around constantly, and it would be better if it could be dragged around instead of a million one-square mini-swipes that sometimes don't work super well. Anyway, still a great game and I hope to see further features and improvement.
Tough, but fun.
One of those game that can push your mind. Requires a MINOR knowledge of chess pieces, but not much. Mostly it is just a strategy game with a bit of tower defense as a genre.
It reminds of Geometry Wars if you had to move multiple pieces at one time.
Greatest game of all time!!!
I am not making this up, I sincerely think this is the best game on the iPod iPad or iPhone!! I love it! Like chess but better! Really fun and will get you hooked! ‰•Źōrrö
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 06, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Milan Nikolic
- © Milan Nikolic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.