*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
* Fixed compatibility issues with new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
The best “just one more” game.
It’s rare to find a game that you will always play when you have some downtime. That game is Knightmare tower. I don’t want to stop playing but when I do it’s easy to come back. I hope we get another game like this from the developer one day.
Thanks for the kind words, Zorp!
Please don't stop updating this game. I have some good games from years ago that the devs stopped updating, so they don't work on the current iOS; I'd hate to see that happen here.
Thanks! We'll do our best ;)
Very good and addictive
And no in-app purchases. Yay!
As others have said, the graphics and gameplay are top-notch.
Only two critiques… First, the music is a 30-second or so loop that repeats endlessly, and could use some variation.
Second, the end boss is MUCH harder in iOS than the Flash version of the game. And the end boss is very dependent on luck. If his head does not pop up in the right places to allow you to get to him in a fraction of a second, you will not beat him fast enough and be forced to play the tedious parts of the tower for another try. Need to fix his difficulty or randomness.
Otherwise, great game.
- Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
- 149.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.