Figuring out how to increase or decrease evenly can be a major hassle for any knitter. Often it takes several frustrating tries just to make it work.
Knit Evenly calculator is the perfect app for this task and reduces it to a simple push of a button. Whether you are increasing or decreasing, knitting flat or in the round, Knit Evenly delivers consistently great results. Get the Knit Evenly app today and make it a worthwhile addition to your everyday knitting toolkit!
* Compute how to increase and decrease stitches evenly across a row.
* Switch between two modes: knitting flat or in the round.
* Choose from results based on two different algorithms. Option 1 is designed to provide a simpler, more compact result that is easier to remember. Option 2 achieves a more even distribution. Both options try to maintain symmetry as much as possible.
* For complex increase and decrease combinations, use the ’Guide Me‘ feature with a built–in stitch counter. It will give you easy to follow step–by–step animated instructions to help you avoid mistakes and achieve great results.
* Intuitive design, beautiful graphics and animation make the app easy to use and provide an enjoyable experience.
Experiencing issues, have questions or need help? Have a recommendation or feature request for future releases? Please email us at email@example.com
- iOS 11 support
- left and right landscape orientation support
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant. You deserve a prize!
I am not a paid reviewer or employee. I am an average knitter. I go to my husband who has an engineering degree and say, "I have a knitting math problem" and his eyes glaze over because he knows that he is never going to come close to what I'm looking for. This app solved the problem.
Though I was able to, with minimal loss of hair, figure it out... I would request to have an option for picking up stitches as well. That is the one that throws me most often.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are my hero app of the week.
This is a great app for a knitter who likes to modify patterns to taste. I had a beret pattern that stared and ended the round "k1fbx4" and was k1fb, k1 the rest of the round. I didn't like the purl ridge created, or the asymmetrical increase (to make it slouch to the back?). So I used this app to guide me through increasing 68 stitches around. Very easy to use and it worked wonderfully!
The only thing I would like to see is to increase over several rows/rounds.
Calculations are correct
I just checked the two calculations that reviewers claimed were wrong. I found the calculations to be perfect. I love this app more than I can say. I hate thinking about my increases being in precise! I get happy every time I use this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.