Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A knitting stitch dictionary for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads featuring:
- 81 cable, lace, and texture (knit and purl) patterns
- Photos of the front and back so you can judge how reversible each pattern is
- Close-up photos of each pattern that allow you to clearly see the stitches before getting started
- Keep track of where you are in the pattern instructions by simply tapping on your current row
- Glossary of knitting terms
- Personalized favorites list
What's New in Version 1.5
25 new patterns!
Good support when app wouldn't open
The app wouldn’t open at first, but the directions available through the “App Support” link on Knitionary’s iTunes Store page helped me solve the problem. Just needed to delete the app and reinstall.
Love this app!!!
I love the detailed pictures and the easy to follow instructions! The glossary is also very easy to use if help translating the stitches is needed. Highly recommended for all knitters!
Too few patterns!
I thought it would be handy to have a stitch dictionary on my phone - but I have to admit that most of my stitch dictionaries are way more versatile. The illustrations on this app are nice - but there just aren't enough patterns to make it seem worth it! Please add more!