Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A knitting stitch dictionary for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads featuring:
- Over 100 cable, lace, and texture (knit and purl) patterns
- Photos of the front and back so you can judge how reversible each pattern is
- Close-up photos of each pattern that allow you to clearly see the stitches before getting started
- Keep track of where you are in the pattern instructions by simply tapping on your current row
- Glossary of knitting terms
- Personalized favorites list
What's New in Version 1.6
Updated for the latest iOS
Great, but limited
The format is great – simple, clear, well illustrated. But the people never updated – do you get your original few stitches, but they never added anymore. I'm disappointed because this could be really useful. I still learned from this app a stitche that's become one of my all-time favorites, so I certainly got my moneys worth.
This app has very limited pre-defined stitches. Sorry I purchased it. You tube is better
Not one hundred stitches
The discription says one hundred stitches. Not so, I counted eighty something. Wish I hadn't purchased.