The Knot Wedding Planner: Ideas, Wedding Countdown, Checklist, Vendors, and More
By The Knot Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Knot is your personal wedding planner, brought to you by the nation's #1 wedding planning resource. Get inspired for your wedding, plan the details, and book everything in one place!
The Knot Wedding Planner automatically syncs with your tools and account on TheKnot.com. You can access and input your wedding planning details anytime, anywhere, for FREE!
We have the features we know couples love - and need - most!
- Get inspired! See 50,000+ IDEAS from Real Weddings and filter by category and colors!
- Find your VENDORS and talk to them through our INBOX! Reception spaces, photographers, and more! We have 250,000+ wedding vendors in all categories.
- Keep on task! Our ultimate WEDDING CHECKLIST is personalized just for you.
- Get your budget and track payments with our easy-to-use BUDGET TOOL.
- Save, store + send all your clippings + photos.
- Access and update all your tools from TheKnot.com on the go!
Download The Knot Wedding Planner for the best planning tools, advice and inspiration you'll find anywhere.
What's New in Version 2.6.4
With version 2.6.4, you asked for it, and we've heard you!
- You can now view your Checklist timeline in a monthly view! We'll provide you with guidance every step of the way.
- You can now open up, view, and share Inbox attachments! It's never been easier to review and share Vendor proposals and information on-the-go.
- Lastly, you can now tap on links, calendar dates, and images in the Inbox.
Wish it did more
I originally got the app because I thought that The Knot was "the place" for everything wedding-related. I like the countdown, but honestly that's about it. I found that there's not a lot of info on a variety of vendors, since they only have a few that are "featured" and I'm having my wedding in a major city (can't imagine trying to use it for a small town wedding). The checklist is sort of useful, but every time there's an update, it resets on me. The budgeter is my biggest disappointment, since you're not allowed to edit and change the numbers around- like my reception venue includes the cost of the DJ and cake cutting, so I can move that money appropriately, as well as expenses that aren't coming out of my pocket (I.e. Family paid for things).
Overall, I just expected much more from this site.
Needs another update
One thing that still needs to be fixed is the wedding venue search. When you use filters-it shouldn't create higher numbers. Also, with the venue search-you should be able to adjust the miles from your current location. I am receiving results that are to overwhelming and not helpful. I would love to see what is available in my area. For now, I have to use a different app and other websites. Please fix!!!
What a useful wedding tool!
The Knot app has everything you need to plan your wedding. It has been so helpful to us. I especially love the checklist so you know what needs to be done every month. It definitely has helped keep everything from seeming overwhelming!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Knot Inc.
- © The Knot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.