By Panagiotis Skondras
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Knowledge Poker is one of the unique games in the app store. It is a learning game that stands out from all existing ones (quiz, trivia, questions - answers) because the player learns and ascertains what he knows by placing bets, as many points he wants according to his knowledge, on a specific answer that thinks is correct.
The player has an optional double or nothing round in which he can double or lose his points according to the answer he gives.
The game evaluates and characterizes the player according to his given answers. There is a ranking system that depends on the player's knowledge. The questions that the player is asked are in random order so each time he launches the game a new question is asked.
* Each parent question has a more in depth child question. The player may try to answer it if he wants to. The price, if he wins, is to double his points or else he will lose all the points that he earned at this round
* Ranking System that calculates player knowledge
*Approximately two hundred questions
* Simple and addictive tap-based game
* The player learns or ascertains key concepts of human history, science, arts and sports
* Retina Handmade display graphics