Knowtes - Notes with text editor, web browser & translator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Knowtes is an excellent way to write your notes, research papers, blog posts, articles, long emails, reports, etc.
Manage and capture with your iPad the online information and collect, organize, and share it quickly and effectively.
3 RESIZABLE BROWSERS IN 1
• Innovative multi-view tabbed web browser, the tabs can be rolled up/down vertically to split the screen among different websites and the built in text editor (side by side). Very handy and quick way to do multilevel browsing and web research.
• Visually save and organize your bookmarks
BEAUTIFUL, EASY TO USE, DISTRACTION-FREE TEXT EDITOR
• Less is more. No cluttered user interface. Just focus on your creation process not the tool.
• Write articles, papers, posts, notes, to-do lists, reminders, etc. while surfing the web. Share and copy content between the Web and text editor. Export your docs via email, iTunes File Sharing or Evernote, Tumblr, etc. Navigate with extended arrow keys and use punctuation special keys without switching the keyboard.
• Change document Font type, color and size
• Edit your documents in plain text, HTML and Markdown formats. Preview them in the embedded web browser.
• Counter for characters, words and lines
• Full screen and landscape modes
• Wireless keyboard compatible
OFFLINE READING LIST
• Save web pages in your Reading List and read them anytime, anywhere: Knowtes makes reading web pages simpler and more enjoyable. It automatically strips the superfluous information (Ads, Banners, etc.) and shows the main content in a single column of easy-to-read clean text. Save that clean content to your Reading List and read it later in offline mode.
• Paste text and links from web pages to your text documents.
AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION TO 28 LANGUAGES
• Translate your text documents and web pages from practically any language to more than 28 languages.
SAVE AND SHARE: DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, TWITTER, TUMBLR, FACEBOOK...
• Use your favorite service for saving bits and pieces.: Dropbox, Evernote, Instapaper, ReadItLater, Google Reader, Pinboard, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook. Export your links, images, documents directly from the text editor and web browser.
OPEN AND DOWNLOAD FILES
• Easily open web files with extensions .epub, .pdf, .ppt, .doc, rtf, .avi, .key, .xls, .zip, .rar, .pages, .numbers in your other installed Apps like iBooks, Pages, Numbers, GoodReader, PDF Reader, etc.
• Doodle with your finger directly over web pages and text documents, create sketches and share them.
AUTOMATIC STATE SAVING FOR LATER AND SYNC
• Knowtes keeps the websites and documents you're currently working on for later.
• Text Document Autosaving in iTunes File Sharing directory. You can view your list of files under the File Sharing section of the Apps tab in iTunes when your iOS device is connected to your computer.
GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Don't hesitate to contact us if you have doubts, problems or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.6
- Fixed minor bugs
- Improved performance and stability
I use it for the keyboard
This app is an excellent keyboard. There are cursor keys to move the cursor to beginning of line, end of line, left, and right. This is much faster to make changes than using iOS default press and hold to bring up the zoom-in bubble.
I use this app to write email and notes. Then copy and pasted into other app.
Great App for essay and research!!
If you want a app to write paper and do research in web at the same time. This is the one to go! Easy, simple but smooth and fast!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 13, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Umanify
- © Textilus Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.