Keep track your medications and never miss a dose with Know Your Meds App.
An easy-to-use app that tracks your health, reminds you to take your medication on time; keeps you aware of their possible side-effects/counter interactions of your medicines and educates about the latest information in medicine and healthcare.
With an exhaustive database of medicines, the latest research on current trends in healthcare, and curated information on the side effects/ drug interactions, KnowYourMeds is an all-in-one tool/app for your health.
*Never miss a dose* Set pill-reminders for all your medicines, their timings, dosages, instructions and possible side-effects when taken with other medicines and food.
*Make informed decisions* Search, identify and compare prescription and over-the-counter medications from the world's most reliable sources - FDA, World Health Organization, the American Society of HealthSystem Pharmacists, renowned medical professionals and user reported experiences to make an informed decision.
*Track your health* Keep notes of adverse-effects, lifestyle changes, change in dosages and share reports with your Doctor straight from the app.
*Take care of your loved ones* Monitor family members' medicine schedules, set up pill reminders, and research about dietary requirements and medicines for their profile.
*Get answers* Read up on data from peer-reviewed medical papers and journals, access the latest research on the discoveries and developments related to diseases, medicines, and healthcare.
*Understand your medicines* Learn about your medicines, their possible adverse interactions with food and with other medicines.
*Stay Connected on the go* Connect your gadgets to the KYM app to get scheduled reminders for pills, personalized notifications based on your dietary, lifestyle and fitness choices.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIAL PROVIDED AS PART OF THE KnowYourMeds APP IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL/INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
ALWAYS CONSULT THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION, ISSUE, OR TREATMENT, OR BEFORE CHANGING ANY DIET OR COMMENCING, CHANGING, OR DISCONTINUING ANY COURSE OF TREATMENT.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for USD 14.99 within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be canceled by going to the My Account screen after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
-- An all-new "As Needed" option while adding drugs to allow you to manage drugs without a schedule
-- Interactive charts to give you much needed Adverse Reactions stats from the World Health Organization (WHO)
-- More comprehensive coverage of Drug and Food Interaction warnings for drugs in your profile
-- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- KnowYourMeds Inc
- 69.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 KnowYourMeds Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- KnowYourMeds Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.