Koala Browser - Sleep Better and Browse the Web
By Glenn Ryan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleep better with Koala™! A faster web browser with downloads, that improves the quality of your sleep!
Research has demonstrated that nighttime light exposure suppresses the production of melatonin, the major hormone that controls sleep and wake cycles. The "blue", short-wavelength light is the most melatonin-suppressive, and is also emitted by devices such as televisions, computer screens, and cellphones.
(Note: Koala dimming effect only works while inside the app!)
The Koala™ Web Browser filters out the blue light to create a healthy, energizing sleep cycle. It is the first web browser that cares about your sleep quality! Koala™ makes the color of your iDevice display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day. All automatically!
* Automatically adjust the color temperature depending on your local time and sunset/sunrise times
* DOWNLOAD and view files!
* Darkness Boost for lower brightness during the night
* Multiple browser tabs
* Private browsing
* History and Bookmarks
* Sharing to Twitter, Facebook, Email, Text, WhatsApp etc
* Select search engine (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, DuckDuckGo)
* More features coming soon!
What's New in Version 7.1
- Bug fixes and updates to downloads feature
- Night mode now active while viewing downloaded files
In App Only
The filter only works while you're using their browser.
HORRIBLE! Connects me to Saudi Arabia??!?!
It connects me to google Saudi Arabia where the terrorists are! This is horrible I cannot use this app if it connects me to Arabia?!?!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Glenn Ryan
- © 2017 AppRebel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99