Koala - Chess Endgame 3-4 Men
By Nguyen Pham
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Koala is a chess endgame program with all 3-4 men endgame database inside. With this program, you could:
- study how to play endgames of chess
- got "perfect" moves for any positions
- understand strategies to play by observing endgames.
- view / study all 3-4 men endgames, select any game from them to dislay, see the result (distance to mate), the sequence of best moves
- exam all abilities / react on the screen. All moves could be display with suggestion of DTM, explain themself why this one is the best but not others.
- interact with game by making your self any move. The program will auto retrieve all best move to answer your new move
- enter any postion by pasting a string of fen or edit board directly. App will auto retrieve all best moves for your new position
- get statistics of those endgames
Needs practice mode
Works well at exploring the database, but to be really useful, it should have a mode where it doesn't give a hint, you move, then the program responds with the best move and some sort of feedback
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 07, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nguyen Pham
- © Nguyen Hong Pham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.