By SurfScore, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kodable – Programming Curriculum for Elementary
This award winning game and accompanying curriculum, is designed to teach the basics of computer coding to kids 5 and up.
LOST IN SPACE
The furry aliens, known as Fuzzes were exploring space when their ship unexpectedly crashed on the maze-covered planet Smeeborg. The naturally curious fuzzes need kids to program them to explore all the colorful Technomazes on the planet’s surface.
ACCOMPANYING CURRICULUM (Common Core Aligned)
Upload your roster for easy sign on, get lesson plans, and track what concepts and standards students are learning when you create a free account at Kodable.com.
(Homeschool and Parent curriculum available as well)
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding the basics of programming empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways.
Kids learn the fundamentals of every modern programming language in a fun and inviting way.
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Common Core Standards
- CSTA Standards
- English Computing Targets and Programmes of Study
***In – App Purchase includes advanced concepts:
- LOOPS: 30 more lessons in Loopy Lagoon! Learn to write efficient code by repeating commands and earn 4 new fuzzes!
- FUNCTIONS: 30 more lessons in Function Junction! Learn to assign a rule in your code to reuse later and earn 4 new fuzzes!
- VARIABLES: 30 More lessons in Asteroidia! Learn to match variables with a value and unlock new ships for exploring space.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
Fixes an issue that causes Kodable to load very slowly with multiple classes saved to a device
Fixes an issue that would cause Kodable to crash if you put a looper inside a looper
Re-enables password protection for class rosters