By SurfScore, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kodable – Programming Curriculum for Elementary
This award winning game and accompanying curriculum, is designed to teach the basics of computer coding to kids 5 and up.
LOST IN SPACE
The furry aliens, known as Fuzzes were exploring space when their ship unexpectedly crashed on the maze-covered planet Smeeborg. The naturally curious fuzzes need kids to program them to explore all the colorful Technomazes on the planet’s surface.
ACCOMPANYING CURRICULUM (Common Core Aligned)
Upload your roster for easy sign on, get lesson plans, and track what concepts and standards students are learning when you create a free account at Kodable.com.
(Homeschool and Parent curriculum available as well)
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding the basics of programming empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways.
Kids learn the fundamentals of every modern programming language in a fun and inviting way.
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Common Core Standards
- CSTA Standards
- English Computing Targets and Programmes of Study
***In – App Purchase includes advanced concepts:
- LOOPS: 30 more lessons in Loopy Lagoon! Learn to write efficient code by repeating commands and earn 4 new fuzzes!
- FUNCTIONS: 30 more lessons in Function Junction! Learn to assign a rule in your code to reuse later and earn 4 new fuzzes!
- VARIABLES: 30 More lessons in Asteroidia! Learn to match variables with a value and unlock new ships for exploring space.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Introducing Kodable 2.0! The first step toward our complete K-5 Curriculum!
Asteroidia - Lessons on Variables, Syntax and Data Types.
The fuzzFamily has completed their exploration of Smeeborg and are prepared to continue searching the Universe for new adventures. But, first they must traverse the multi-colored asteroid field of Asteroidia!
- Students learn about strings, integers, and arrays.
- Match the variables to the correct values in order to clear the asteroids.
- Unlock new ships for the fuzzes to pilot on their journey.
Playlist Integration - Customize what your students see in their devices from your teacher dashboard at Kodable.com.
- Custom stop points for students.
- Differentiate instruction with playlists for different academic levels.
- Prevent distractions by hiding previous or advanced lessons.
- Implement pacing for your entire school with playlists for each class or grade level.
Love this game and all the fuzzy blobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kodable is useful and fan!!
Students at Mariano Azuela Elementry School in Chicago are learning code with Kodable. It is really useful for 2nd and 3th grade.