By Eastman Kodak Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Kodak InSite App enables users to remotely log into Kodak InSite Prepress Portal from anywhere at any time. The intuitive user interface makes it easy for users to navigate through their job list, open their jobs, and review and approve pages. Once pages are approved on the App, InSite notifies the print provider that the pages are ready for production. The App includes the following features:
- Overview of all available jobs on the print provider's server
- Preview of pages in a single-page or reader-spread mode
- Thumbnail view provides fast navigation in multi-page documents
- Page-based markup and annotation tools
- Review and approval status across multiple stakeholders
- Intuitive page approvals with comments
- Per page preflight status indicates the page size and colors used
Please note that the Kodak InSite App requires a user login into a Kodak InSite Prepress Portal 6.5 (and later) server.
*Redirects from e-mail links to the Kodak InSite App are supported in version 1.0.9 with InSite Prepress Portal 6.6 and later.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
- The InSite iPad application now supports iOS 8
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Eastman Kodak Company
- © 2000–2015 Kodak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.