Kofax Mobile Capture™
By Kofax, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Kofax Mobile Capture™, users can capture documents, photos, business cards, gift cards and data directly on their Apple iPhone or iPad and deliver the information to core business systems, or processes. Capturing this information at the Point of Origination™ and delivering it to enterprise applications accelerates processes and reduces costs for better customer service. These new capabilities extend the investment in existing capture processes directly to the iPhone and iPad.
Leveraging Kofax patented VRS® image perfection technology directly on the device, documents and content are captured completely and file sizes are optimized reducing transfer times and data plan costs.
For demonstration and evaluation purposes, Kofax provides four example processes out of the box with Kofax Mobile Capture™: Business Cards, Documents, Receipts, and Gift Card Balance. These are additional to any enterprise processes you would make available to your users where Kofax Mobile Capture™ would automate and accelerate the submission of content and data to process engines, content repositories, workflows, or archives.
With Kofax Mobile Capture, you can:
• Turn your iPhone or iPad into an enterprise scan and capture app
• Capture documents and photos
• Add meta data to documents
• Submit documents and data to corporate processes, archives or systems
• Enforce business rules from corporate systems directly within the app
• Centrally controlled and administered through Kofax Capture
• Optimize images using Kofax patented VRS® image perfection technology
• Capture business cards and convert the paper card into a vCard
• Capture receipts and receive a searchable PDF
• Capture a document and receive a searchable PDF
• Capture select Gift Cards and automatically extract card balance
• Users are prompted to select a capture process which is centrally controlled by Kofax Capture
• VRS running on the device ensures the document captured with the camera is of acceptable quality
• VRS performs image analysis, deskew, cropping, and processing of the document
• User can add additional pages or combine documents
• If required, user will be asked to enter meta data or index values for the document or process
• User submits the document
• Kofax reporting provides an audit trail
• Tightly integrated with Kofax Capture, Transformation Modules, and Front Office Server
• Kofax Capture has integrations to over 100 back end systems and repositories
• All jobs, security, processes, and configuration is administered centrally
Kofax Mobile Capture requires additional licensing for Kofax Capture.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- New user interface
- Support for select gift cards
- Improved image capture
- Background processing for multipage documents
Works well with capture, would like details on connecting to more than one kta server
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 10, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kofax, Inc.
- © C 2014 Kofax, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.