Kohl's App: Scan, Shop, Pay and Save!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to all the good stuff—the Kohl’s App—where shopping, saving and finding style is made easier.
You’ll find more than just deals on an excellent selection of brands and products...
Because the Kohl’s App delivers a unique experience to discover style and savings, anytime, anywhere—online, at home, on the road, or in a Kohl's store. You can even use it to check out, in store, with Kohl’s Pay.
Take a look at some of the features:
- A one-stop shop to find & apply offers.
- Review Yes2You Rewards® & Kohl’s Cash® balances.
- Review Gift Card balances.
- Use your Kohl’s Charge card to pay with the app.
- Automatically apply offers, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards at checkout.
- Link your Yes2You Rewards ID to your charge account and receive rewards points after each transaction.
- Have your Kohl’s Cash directly deposited into your Wallet.
- Scan all your Kohl’s Cash and offers so you’ll never lose them.
- We’ll let you know when your Kohl’s Cash is about to expire.
- Review your current points.
- See how far you’ve got to go until your next Yes2You Reward.
- Easy access to your Yes2You Rewards membership info.
Store Tools & Sales Alerts.
- Get Your Price by scanning items in stores to discover deals and savings.
- Never miss a sale with our sales alert system. (Location Services & Notifications are required.)
- Use the app while in a Kohl’s store to check out and get free shipping.
What's New in Version 7.18.44
- We’ve improved the app’s battery usage so you don’t just save on cash, but on battery juice, too.
- Kohl’s Pay users will notice an enhanced offers screen.
- We’re always tuning up the Kohl’s App so it'll run smoother, faster and smarter.
Obviously they're trying to track the heck out of our spending as they wanted way too much info to even open an account. Can't use the app until an account is open, and it would not let me open an account even though I gave it all my info--address, email, DOB, and phone. Lame. I deleted app, and since I am a Gen Exer I am more than happy to be old school and actually flag my emails, bring my paper coupons. Kohl's wants my money, so they'll still send me plenty of discounts, and I don't have to use their craptastic app. Why can't Kohl's be like everyone else and just let me directly download my coupons to my wallet??? Boo on this app.
Although I haven't tried the scanning part of the app yet, I love the way it's all connected. I like that I don't have to remember to carry my coupons when I go shopping. All my points in my coupons are in emails or automatically loaded to my app. It's nice that I can shop on my phone or on my PC and everything connects including my yes2you points.
Good job Kohl's
It's a really wonderful app if you have a Kohl's charge and rewards because then it's all in one place and if you have coupons and Kohl's cash it's all on the app so if you forget the paper cash no biggie it's on your phone and who doesn't carry their phone with them always! It's very helpful!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 07, 2017
- Version: 7.18.44
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
- © 2013 Kohl's Illinois, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.