Koi Pond HD
By The Blimp Pilots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creator of the original smash hit Koi Pond for iPhone and iPod Touch:
"...the app's gorgeous graphics and crazy level of customization should convert any koi-skeptic." - Gizmodo.com
Don't be fooled by the imitators.
If you liked Koi Pond, you'll love Koi Pond HD.
• The most realistic water simulation and fish behavior
• The most beautiful graphics and soothing sounds
• Powerful and easy-to-use customization options
• Designed exclusively to take advantage of the power of the iPad
Update from the developers:
We've seen some feedback that the pond is too murky or not bright enough. If you prefer your pond brighter than the themes that Koi Pond HD comes with, there’s a quick and easy way to brighten them up: in the Pond Editor, select Appearance-> Ambient Color and move the Brightness slider up. Keep in mind that with the Pond Editor you can build whatever kind of pond you prefer – bright and colorful, or dark and murky!
Thanks for supporting Koi Pond HD! We have even more exciting update plans coming up and can’t wait to hear more of your feedback!
Imagine gazing into a pond of crystal clear water.
Picture bright, playful koi swimming through its shallow depths.
So close…Can you touch them?
You run your fingers across the cool surface of the pond.
Water ripples away from your touch.
The koi, disturbed, dart away.
Only to quickly forget and swim close to you once more...
Now imagine all of this on your iPad!
Koi Pond HD by The Blimp Pilots
Rich new features only possible with the power of the iPad:
• Amazing new high-resolution graphics: Your pond has never looked so real!
• Beautiful, dynamic, multi-touch reactive water.
• Powerful and easy-to-use pond editor: Light, decorate, and personalize your pond.
• Create multiple themes and quickly switch between them.
• Relaxing ambient sound track (mix and match sounds for just the right ambiance).
• Custom koi: 8 unique breeds, up to 16 fish in your pond at once.
• Feed your koi by shaking your iPad.
• Hold your finger on the surface of the pond and watch the hungry koi nibble your finger.
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS5 Compatibility Fixes
My first exposure to Koi Pond was on my iPhone, 5 stars! I just got an iPAD for my birthday and wanted the Koi Pond on it too. Loved creating my own pond, the graphics are wonderful, and the interaction with the fish and water are fabulous, but, why did you remove the timer? I am on the road a lot and use the pond app to help me get to sleep. The timer was great for that. Bring back the rain too, please.
Beautiful but should be truly interactive
Would be great if some features could be activated while in the pond. Should be able to touch plants and move or delete them as well as touch to add add/remove fish. Certain elements like changing water color, sounds etc should probably be handled off pond but please make this more interactive!
Bad App Support
This app is good except for some reason the sound does not work. Only works when headphones are plugged in. I have to assume it is the app that is a problem because other apps work fine with speaker. I have contacted the developers a total of three times and given them two weeks to respond. Still nothing. I will have to contact Apple for a refund now. Disappointed.