By Kois Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kois Center Members will use the Reader app. The purpose for this app is to allow members to access the Course Materials associated with the particular class they are attending. The features are to view a list of Materials available for all courses the Member has attended and be alerted to revisions or updates to available Materials. Future enhancements would be to gain access to the most current Materials available for a course (subject to prior course attendance).
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- new icons to represent doc note state
- new order to icons on Library view
- docs are ordered based on type, which brings Course Manuals to top and thus more visible
- new pop-up warning when deleting a document
- ability to jump from one manual to another
- added docs to Material by Type view if they are linked from another doc
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kois Center, LLC
- © 2015 Kois Center, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.