By Velum Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sometimes life gets a little crazy and keeping on top of everything, and updating everyone, can be overwhelming. Breaking life down into separate kompartments, and managing and sharing these with the other people in your life can make everything more manageable.
SO WHAT IS A KOMPARTMENT??
Think of a kompartment as a kind of virtual diary and filing cabinet for every aspect of your life. Use kompartments for social events, personal bills and finances, holidays, kids, extended family, renovations, or anything else going on in your life, and share the information, in real-time, with the other people who need to know it.
All of a sudden, by managing life one kompartment at a time, you can be the organised person you want to be. It's simple. Kompartmentalise and be more organised.
- Add events into a kompartment-specific calendar, which are then automatically synchronised into your device calendar (and that of anyone else who has access to the kompartment)
- Make lists of to-do items and notes and check them off as they're completed
- Save files and images, like copies of letters, invitations and photos
- Chat between users of a kompartment
- Get a consolidated view of all notes, chat messages, calendar events and files across kompartments
What's New in Version 1.0.35
In addition to the 1.0.21 updates released last week, this version features a fix to the introductory screens and a fix to the sort function.
Keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 1.0.35
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Velum Management Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Velum Management Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.