The Konkow Toddler App is designed for children ages 2 to 9 to learn to speak the Konkow language through the use of interactive visual flashcards, audio, and gameplay lessons.
The use of the app will introduce children to basic Konkow vocabulary in categories such as numbers, food and body parts. Children can flip through the fun illustrated flash cards for a visual association of the word and listen to the audio pronunciation of each word to get familiar with how the word is spoken. Once a child becomes familiar with the words they can play a visual and audio game that will give them three fun illustrations to choose from and one word in Konkow to increase there memory of words and pronunciation. The game is random and kids can keep playing an increase their knowledge of the language.
Learning Konkow is a fun and exciting exercise for your child especially at a very young age. With the Konkow Toddler app, your child will enjoy the attraction of interactive flashcards, audio, and the positive feedback and progression through gameplay of the play module.
Here's what is in the Konkow Toddler app:
• Develop basic vocabulary in Konkow
• Immerse your child through the Konkow language
• Form word relationships quickly with categories of content
• High-quality and fun illustrations that help increase retention and
How to play:
• Select a lesson or category.
• Swipe from image to image and tap on the image to listen to the Konkow language
• Have you child repeat the word in Konkow to practice pronunciation
• Watch as your child enjoys learning the Konkow language.
• Select play
• Listen to the Konkow language audio.
• Click on one of the three images that match the word.
• After selecting the correct word and getting feedback, a new word
and set of images will appear.
• Your child can keep playing and become more familiar with
each word and pronunciation.
Additional features and lessons coming soon!
Audio and Words provided by:
Ratings and Reviews
Great Learning Tool
It's a great tool for children to learn the Konkow language. It's got audio as well as pictures to understand better and the spelling which introduces the orthography to children to learn in the future.
- Isreal Shortman
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © tinkR' labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.