By Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
For our customers' convenience, Korean Air has upgraded our mobile app. In the newly upgraded Korean Air mobile app, customers can again book tickets, cancel domestic and international reservations, and refund domestic tickets.
Also, Korean Air’s mobile app will our improve customers’ experience through its new screen layout, which allows customers to check in and to check their schedule, flight status, mileage details, etc.
Korean Air’s mobile service is available through both our mobile app and our mobile site (m.koreanair.com). We recommend that users of the Korean Air mobile app upgrade to the latest version. iOS 7.0 (or later) is supported.
- Book tickets and manage reservations/tickets
- Check in and check boarding pass
- Check schedule/flight status
- Check mileage and mobile card
- View promotional information
- Find Korean Air office information and read notifications
What's New in Version 5.2.6
Improved auto-login function
Worst App offered by Any Airline Ever
To call this an app at all is not really accurate. It’s just a web browser that seems to be throttled to be as slow as possible. Open up thier website in safari and you’ll have the exact same experience except it will load faster.
Really this should just be deleted from the App Store until Korean Air decides to enter the 21st century by building a real app. Not an embedded browser.
Don’t even bother downloading. A total waste of 35mb on your phone.
Another web browser
Can we have a real native app instead of just creating a web view that wraps the mobile site?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 5.2.6
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd
- © 2010 Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.