By Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For our customers' convenience, Korean Air has upgraded our mobile app. In the newly upgraded Korean Air mobile app, customers can again book tickets, cancel domestic and international reservations, and refund domestic tickets.
Also, Korean Air’s mobile app will our improve customers’ experience through its new screen layout, which allows customers to check in and to check their schedule, flight status, mileage details, etc.
Korean Air’s mobile service is available through both our mobile app and our mobile site (m.koreanair.com). We recommend that users of the Korean Air mobile app upgrade to the latest version. iOS 7.0 (or later) is supported.
- Book tickets and manage reservations/tickets
- Check in and check boarding pass
- Check schedule/flight status
- Check mileage and mobile card
- View promotional information
- Find Korean Air office information and read notifications
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Improvement of Mobile Boarding Pass Design
App's functionality is extremely limited. For example, it is not able to book (or merely find) an open-jaw KE itinerary as simple as LAX-HKG, NRT-LAX. Also, SkyTeam awards are not supported.
App fails to open. Just opens to a white screen and doesn't load anything.
Does not work
Does not open.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd
- © 2010 Korean Air Lines Co,. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.